Anyone who’s suffered a candidiasis knows how hard it can be to eliminate candida.
It can appear more frequently in the:
- gastrointestinal tract
- and vagina.
Once you treat it, it can appear over and over again making it seem impossible to cure from this condition, but this is not true.
I’m going to reveal the best foods you can eat and the best diet you can follow to treat candida naturally and effectively.
My name is Robyn Rodgers and, the first thing you should know about me is… I am not a doctor. I’m not an expert on nutrition either. I never went to college and I don’t have a degree
in anything. In fact, the only thing I consider myself an ‘expert’ about is…” research, with trial and error.
7 out of 10 people in the world have suffered candidiasis at some point in their lives, especially nowadays with a widespread use of antibiotics.
Candida is becoming alarmingly common among people who frequently use antibiotics as a necessary form of treatment for the most varied of conditions.
You see antibiotics can kill off helpful bacteria that help guard you against candida overgrowth.
Once that probiotic Flora is gone candida takes the situation and over expands its territory in the body over growing and causing candidiasis.
Candida is a fungus of form of yeast that in very small amounts lives in our mouth intestines and genitals.
This fungus becomes a problem when overgrow. It starts to and invade it can lead to many different health conditions from digestive issues all the way to depressions.
I’m going reveal some of the best foods, you can eat and the best diet you can follow to treat candida naturally and effectively.
I’m going to divide this article into two very important parts.
First, we’re going to talk about the best foods, you can consume to treat candida and the second part the best diet you can follow if you want to cure your condition.
It’s important to apply both parts because one is complementary to the next so part one best foods, you can consume to treat candida naturally.
Best Foods To Eat To Help Fight Candida
- Apple cider vinegar according to research apple cider vinegar is an antibacterial and anti-fungal agent that benefits candidiasas treatment. A 2018 study found that undiluted apple cider vinegar can prevent the growth of candida.
- Coconut oil, Believe It or Not coconut oil has anti-fungal properties this substance contains two, very important compounds useful in treatment against candida. This is lauric acid and caprylic acid.A 2007 lab study found that coconut oil helps kill off yeast and they found that Candida Albicans, which is the strain that causes candidiasis was the most susceptible to the concentrated coconut oil
- Stevia, one very important characteristic that we know about candida is that it feeds on sugar and this is the reason why it’s so important to reduce the consumption of sugar for the time. Now, we all know that food is not the same without a sweetener that can give that you know, a little bit of flavor to the food we’re eating. So if you really need to feel sweet in your foods, I suggest you add Stevia. Stevia is a natural healthy alternative to sugar and a perfect choice for anyone.
- Leafy green vegetables, alkalize the body and fights off all that acidic nature of yeast overgrowth plus vegetables contain no sugar and high amounts of magnesium that naturally detox your body. They also contain vitamin C which helps build that immune system chlorophyll which cleanses out your liver and your body and B vitamins that energize the organism.
- Unsweetened cranberry juice cranberry juice is great for kidney function. And in fact, it helps correct the pH levels of urine helping prevent the overgrowth of fungi, like candida. Let’s not forget that one of the most common places to have candida overgrowth is the genital area. So cranberry juice will help you have a good and healthy gentle environment. Try find yourself a good organic source of unsweetened cranberry juice. You can take frequently during the day.
- Garlic has tens of health benefits in medicine and is well known for its antibiotic qualities Allicin is a major biologically active component in garlic. It has antibacterial and anti fungal properties that are used in Medical Treatments and studies. I suggest you buy yourself some garlic soft gels that you can take easily without going through all that Hassle and discomfort of eating grounded garlic with strong taste in your mouth.
What is the best diet for Candida Yeast Infection
Candida diet rule number one.
remove foods that are worsening your condition.
Okay, so you already know what to eat but the food you should be avoiding are just as important first and foremost.
You need to remove all the foods that are literally feeding candida and encouraging it to flourish inside your body.
So take note top offenders of yeast overgrowth include:
- white flour
- and alcohol
You see one of the most accessible foods for candida are sugars and every item I just mentioned are the number-one culprits for fungus overgrowth in the organism.
Avoiding sugars and excessive amounts of carbohydrates is an important part of the treatment.
So if you want to try watermelon as a fruit, everyone will have a different reaction and depending how maturer the melon is.
Candida cells need sugar to build cell walls, expand their colonies and switch to a more virulent form of fungi.
So be careful to limit your sugar intake with juices coffee carbohydrates, bread ETC.
Candida Crusher is one of the most successful diet programs on the market today, with over 30, 000 of Dr Eric Bakker’s patients cured their yeast infection by following its simple and easy to follow guide.
Designed from over 30 years of trial tested clients, his book has changed the lives of so many by curing their Candida infection…
Probiotics, Let me explain something before talking about Probiotic foods or supplements.
Just incase you didn’t know already our digestive system is full of bacteria.
Most of it healthy bacteria that helps digest food, produce vitamins, absorb nutrients and keep us healthy.
Now candida is a fungus that is limited by the growth of this healthy bacteria and this explains why antibiotic use many times destroys healthy probiotic flora and let’s candida overgrowth creating that annoying condition called candidiasis.
Many of you would have have used antibiotics at some point in your lives and probably saw candida explode and create an infection.
This is a reason why it’s extremely important to eat foods that are high in probiotics or you take a supplement with a good probiotic formula on a daily basis if you want to cure your condition.
Probiotics will limit the growth of candida slowly but effectively:
- Lactobacillus Fermentum
- Lactobacillus Casei
- Lactobacillus Brevi
Are three specific strains of probiotics that have been highlighted in scientific research for their ability to fight candida.
Some of the foods that are high in probiotics content our:
Just to name a few.
So if you decide to take probiotic supplement, I suggest you look for the best quality available and take a capsule per day for at least 30 days in a row, very important. Do not ignore It
Juicing is an important tool you can use to create an alkaline environment in the body.
You see there are certain vegetables that can limit the growth of candida and juicing is an excellent way to treat it.
So I suggest you prepare yourself some morning green juice that contains celery, green apples and the little bit of Ginger every morning.
This is a great way to help your body alkalies and combat candida limiting its growth.
If you’d like to try to add some berries to this mixture blueberries, cranberries, strawberries all of them are great to combat this fungas.